Please share to download
picture kitchen feng shui 14
- Wallpaper: kitchen feng shui 14
- June 6, 2017
The location, design and feng shui basics of your kitchen are all considered very important in a good feng shui floor plan. In fact, your kitchen is part of the so-called feng shui trinity - the bedroom, the bathroom, and the kitchen - because of its utmost importance for your health and well-being. So, what is the best feng shui positioning of a kitchen in a good floor plan and what is the worst one? Here are some basic guidelines for you to explore.
If you are wondering about the best feng shui shapes and colors of plates in your kitchen, here's the answer. However, let me start with this first: there are really no shoulds in effective feng shui applications. It is always best to go with what you love and are drawn to, especially in such important feng shui areas as your kitchen and your bedroom. Having said that, here are some basic feng shui guidelines to help you with best choices for your kitchen.
The first and most important aspect in kitchen feng shui regarding the stove is its location in the bagua map of your home. As the stove represents the fire feng shui element, it is best to have it in a kitchen location that is compatible with or is not damaged by its fire energy. Usually South and Southwest are considered ideal feng shui kitchen spots for the oven. Now, how about the famous (in feng shui circles) notion of the oven mouth direction?
Good feng shui energy is all around you, it comes in all forms, shapes, and sizes. Basically, you can test the quality of any given energy by the way it feels. You know the feng shui energy is good when you test it with the basic question: does it feel good? Good feng shui in the kitchen is as important as good feng shui in your bedroom, and for the same obvious reasons - your body is deeply connected to the energy of your kitchen.
Feng shui in the kitchen is a fascinating topic with almost never-ending options and possibilities in creating good energy in this special area of your home. Of course, in feng shui-ing your kitchen you always start with the basics - clean, clutter clear, follow the logical flow - and then move on to a bit more advanced feng shui levels. However, what I keep noticing in my feng shui practice is many kitchens with a predominant energy of coldness.
So, you either work with the classical, also called traditional feng shui bagua or you work with the BTB/Western feng shui bagua. Many feng shui cures are identical to both schools, and this certainly applies to best feng shui color choices, too.
15 Kitchen Feng Shui Colors We Love Astronaut Images/Getty We created a photo gallery of beautiful kitchen colors to help you out in your own quest for your best kitchen color. Will it be a white color kitchen? Grey? How about a blue color kitchen? Find out the best feng shui use of these 15 color sin a modern kitchen, along with tips for their best use. And, of course, find out what makes us love these 15 kitchens so much! Continue Reading: 15 Kitchen Feng Shui Colors We Love Continue to 3 of 9 below.
In feng shui, the best choice of colors is defined by the location of your kitchen. The location is determined by the so-called bagua, or feng shui energy map.
Feng shui, Chinese for "wind and water," is all about "ventilating" the home with a positive flow of chi, or energy. Practitioners say that feng shui attunes dwellings with the natural flow of chi, and can make a kitchen a central focus of positive energy.
designing_your_kitchen_feng_shui_kitchenrk_1 Feng shui, Chinese for "wind and water," is all about "ventilating" the home with a positive flow of chi, or energy. Practitioners say that feng shui attunes dwellings with the natural flow of chi, and can make a kitchen a central focus of positive energy.
Use reliable sources."Schools of traditional feng shui are good sources to contact to find qualified practitioners in your area," says Janice. (To receive a free list of consumer tips for hiring feng shui consultants, e-mail Kartar Diamond at email@example.com.)
We created a photo gallery of beautiful kitchen colors to help you out in your own quest for your best kitchen color. Will it be a white color kitchen? Grey? How about a blue color kitchen? Find out the best feng shui use of these 15 color sin a modern kitchen, along with tips for their best use. And, of course, find out what makes us love these 15 kitchens so much!
But, experts say, that's not what happens, because every kitchen has different specific requirements for a balanced feel. Janice Sugita, a Beverly Hills-based interior designer who has applied feng shui principles in her work for years, says designers need to determine those requirements, based on the kitchen's location and history, and "use more of the appropriate element to enhance the chi and make it favorable for the room."
9. Balance the elements. Your kitchen already contains four of Feng Shui’s Five Elements: Fire, Water, Metal and Earth. The element that’s usually missing, Wood, can be brought in with a bowl of fruit or a small plant – or even a picture of one of these. When the elements are balanced, a space feels best.
This is a very interesting post. These tips you have shared are absolutely very doable. I am certain that after reading this, several homeowners will find a way to reflect their stove burners. Of course, I will do that myself, too. So, thank you for all these Feng Shui kitchen makeover tips. Please keep on posting.
"Feng shui takes into account the year the house was built, the current year and the direction the house faces, down to the degree of the compass," Janice says. "Every house has a blueprint of energy. The history of the owners of a house is important because it can be used to verify the accuracy of our reading of the home's energy."
4. Assess what you really use. Feng Shui asks that you keep only what you use, need, or love. As you remove things from cabinets and drawers, ask yourself when you last used them. If you want to keep an item you seldom use, consider deep storage, or make room for it on a higher shelf.
1. The kitchen door faces the front door, back door or bathroom door If the kitchen door faces the front door, you may easily suffer unexpected personal financial losses; if it faces the back door, you may have a large amount of unexpected expenditure; if it faces the bathroom door, you may have digestive system disease or financial damage. 2. Open Kitchen In pursuit of fashion or more space, many people tend to choose the design of open kitchen. Actually, the open kitchen with exposed cooking range weakens the ability of wealth accumulation. At the same time, the lampblack of frying food emits to the living room, even the range hood cannot completely absorb the lampblack, so the living room always has the remained smoke flavor which is adverse to the home environment and personal health. 3. The kitchen faces or connects with the bathroom To save space and facilitate design, some people seal the bathroom door adjacent to the kitchen and open a door in the kitchen as a route to the bathroom, so they have to pass the kitchen if they want to use the bathroom. Actually, the kitchen belongs to fire while the bathroom belongs to water; when they are connected, the restriction between fire and water is formed. At the same time, the mephitis in the bathroom emits to the kitchen, which is hazardous to hygiene and makes the family prone to diseases. If the kitchen faces the bathroom door, the restriction between fire and water is also formed, the husband and the wife are prone to skin diseases or gastrointestinal sensitivity. 4. The kitchen is in the center of the house The kitchen belongs to fire. If it is located in the center of the house, the family health will be affected easily since there is fire in the heart. Therefore, the kitchen should be at the auspicious location.
Kua numbers are broken into two groups, East and West. There are specific auspicious and inauspicious directions for each group. If your family's biggest income producer falls into this group then your kitchen should be located in the opposite Kua number group directions. That's because these directions are considered inauspicious and the kitchen will serve to neutralize those energies. Below are charts for each group and its kua numbers. The best direction for your kitchen is given; however, you can also use any of the group directions and still have a good kitchen location.
"That can be the tiebreaker when we pick colors for a kitchen," she says. "If I see a kitchen needs fire, well, hey, maybe we can have a red kitchen. If it needs metal, maybe we'll keep the kitchen white or gray."
- photograph kitchen feng shui 19
- graphic kitchen feng shui 18
- graphic kitchen feng shui 17
- image kitchen feng shui 16
- image kitchen feng shui 15
- impression kitchen feng shui 14
- picture kitchen feng shui 13
- picture kitchen feng shui 12
- impression kitchen feng shui 11
- impression kitchen feng shui 10
- picture kitchen feng shui 9
- image kitchen feng shui 8
- photograph kitchen feng shui 7
- image kitchen feng shui 6
- photograph kitchen feng shui 5
- photograph kitchen feng shui 4
- picture kitchen feng shui 3
- picture kitchen feng shui 2
- photograph kitchen feng shui 1
- image ******* feng shui 19
- image ******* feng shui 18
- graphic ******* feng shui 17
- picture ******* feng shui 16
- image ******* feng shui 15
- graphic ******* feng shui 14
- impression ******* feng shui 13
- picture ******* feng shui 12
- impression ******* feng shui 11
- graphic ******* feng shui 10
- picture ******* feng shui 9
- photograph ******* feng shui 8
- impression ******* feng shui 7
- image ******* feng shui 6
- photograph ******* feng shui 5
- photograph ******* feng shui 4
- image ******* feng shui 3
- image ******* feng shui 2
- graphic ******* feng shui 1